There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle.
-- Albert Einstein

Sunday, April 22, 2007

BODMAS

Today my mama told me that BODMAS means Brackets of division , mulitplication, Additin and Substraction.

This is because Uncle Kwong Fook, who always come to our house on the weekend to eat our food, was teaching me maths.

The first sum was (7-6) x (3+4) x (2+3)

My mother did not believe that I can do it. She said the first time is an accident.
So he gave me another sum.
(8+2) x (3+4) + (1+6)

I also got it correct and she said it was a coincidence

So he gave me the thrid math.
((1+6) x (8-3))+(10-7)

This time when I got it correct she said it is an incident. So happy.

No comments:

Welcome to our blog.

My name is Atticus and this is my sister Ariel. We are almost like a pair of twins. We are only eleven months apart.


We do not go to school but stay at home to study.


My daddy and mummy call this home-schooling.

Cool.

Who are we?

Who are we?