There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle.
-- Albert Einstein

Sunday, September 28, 2008

me my mummy and my daddy


I love mummy and she loves me too.
I love daddy and he loves me too.
Daddy loves mummy and mummy loves daddy too.

BUT do they love me?
Answers
By mummy and daddy!

Mummy’s Answers: Yes she loves me

Daddy’s Answers: I love you so much.

Atticus’s respond: yehhhhhh they love me!!!!!!!!!

I love games but my Mummy and Daddy say no games to me.
But they still love me


By atticus

No comments:

Welcome to our blog.

My name is Atticus and this is my sister Ariel. We are almost like a pair of twins. We are only eleven months apart.


We do not go to school but stay at home to study.


My daddy and mummy call this home-schooling.

Cool.

Who are we?

Who are we?