There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle.
-- Albert Einstein

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sailing Sailing ...


Today, is 23rd August 2008, Saturday.It was a rainy day. We went to Mayflower Secondary School.


Atticus : I managed to connect several strings together.


Attcius : My friend is teaching me how to tie two together in another way. I am learning to tie a knot.



Ariel: I was helping Atticus to tie a long knots.




Here is Anicius at the National Sailing Centre.


Ariel . This is me and my sailing friend,Virginia.She is teaching me how to sail today.



Mamafess:Anicius is putting on a life vest.



Ariel: These are the three sailors who are teaching us how to sail.





Ariel: This is my boat and I was very scared Later I was not afraid anymore ha ha.


Atticus :I was sailing with my friend. His name was Ryan. He taught me how to sail and someday I hope I can became a sailor.


Mamafess: This is the boat that Anicius and mama was on. The man driving the boat is mama's friend in school.

Ariel is responsible for the colour of the words.

2 comments:

Virginia Lim said...

HI virginia here, the sailor who took ariel xD dropping by to say hi!

MOS said...

Hi Virginia.
This is ariel. I hope you have fun yesterday as much as I did.

Thank you for send a comment to me.

Thank you for teaching me how to sail.

Welcome to our blog.

My name is Atticus and this is my sister Ariel. We are almost like a pair of twins. We are only eleven months apart.


We do not go to school but stay at home to study.


My daddy and mummy call this home-schooling.

Cool.

Who are we?

Who are we?