There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle.
-- Albert Einstein

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Trip to Crocodile farm



Ariel: One day we went to the crocodile farm. This man came to turn the turtle which was living with the crocodile. He turned around with a stick.



Atticus: This is how my mother carry my sister to look at the grandfather crocodile.





Atticus: My silly mother wanted to tkae the picture of the crocodile butt on purpose.

Ariel : He looks quite big and fat but my mother said it does not look fat.





Ariel: My mother said that that crocodile is the grandfather and that it is two table long. But when I went there, I saw that it did not look so long.


Atticus: But my silly sister do not believe it.






Atticus:This is the first crocodile. His mouth is close. If you look at the picture below you will find the crocodile's mouth is opened. But now in this picture, the crocodile's mouth is closed.

Ariel: My brother is wrong because the crocodile's mouth was open first. Then it was closed.

2 comments:

Solo said...

Hey little Esses,
This is a really cool blog of yours! :P
Keep updating!

Cheers.
Ex-colleague of MOS.

MOS said...

Ariel: Thank you for sending it over. I really really like it.

Atticus: Keep updating
Thank you

Welcome to our blog.

My name is Atticus and this is my sister Ariel. We are almost like a pair of twins. We are only eleven months apart.


We do not go to school but stay at home to study.


My daddy and mummy call this home-schooling.

Cool.

Who are we?

Who are we?