There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle.
-- Albert Einstein

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Learning Journey to a mosquito exhibition



Mosquitoes lay eggs in plain water. The egg will turn into a lava. Soon it will grow into a pupa. Then they will turn into an adult mosquito.




This man was telling us where the mosquitoes lay the eggs in the house.



The man told us that we must pour out the water in the flower pot into the sink.





I was pretending to put the toliet flush. Mummy took a picture of it for fun. I was doing that on purpose.



My mother said that a mosquito has many eyes. She said they are called compound eyes.
If this mosquitoe bites you, you will have a fever. Therefore if it breeds, you will bleed

No comments:

Welcome to our blog.

My name is Atticus and this is my sister Ariel. We are almost like a pair of twins. We are only eleven months apart.


We do not go to school but stay at home to study.


My daddy and mummy call this home-schooling.

Cool.

Who are we?

Who are we?