There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle.
-- Albert Einstein

Friday, March 16, 2007



Ariel: Hello, I am sitting with my dog named Princess.

Atticus: I am sitting down with my dog named Froggy and he was the one that saved Princess from the evil dragon and he was a Prince.







Here we are playing Scrabble in the afternoon in our house.

And suddenly my sister and me started a fight. I wanted to play like my mother but Ariel was playing the wrong way. But Ariel said she wasn't.We gave up after a while.

The next morning, when our mummy went to school to teach other students, we thought of a game. We will put all the words on top of each other that belongs to each other.




ART APPRECIATION







This picture is about Ariel. She has a house. It was too hot so she went out to make snow men. Aftre a while, she got too cold, so she went in. That's all.



I drew this picture because I like it. I drew it for my family also.

No comments:

Welcome to our blog.

My name is Atticus and this is my sister Ariel. We are almost like a pair of twins. We are only eleven months apart.


We do not go to school but stay at home to study.


My daddy and mummy call this home-schooling.

Cool.

Who are we?

Who are we?